Monday, January 24, 2011

An American Werewolf in London (revised)

This image was one of my personal favorites, but I felt it was always lacking moxie. When I illustrated and designed this image I was heavily influenced by early 20th century European Art Deco. The wolf, border and text were created in Adobe Illustrator and the blood was created with Sumi ink on bristol board, which was then brought into Photoshop and colored. Since the last time I showed this I made some revisions to the teeth and added the ripped edges and surface scratches.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Reminds me of some sort of Tarot card in a way. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might want to correct 'LA' by 'LE', Loup-Garou being a masculin name?
    Awesome work anyways, like all I see from you so far actually.

    ReplyDelete