Friday, August 10, 2012

Modern Vintage Illustration

My Jimmy Page illustration from 2008 was one of the pieces included in the new book, Modern Vintage Illustration. Interesting tidbit about this piece - I created it back in 2008. Threw it away, (as I usually throw away everything I work on). Was contacted in 2011 by Martin Dawber who had seen the piece on my Deviant Art page and asked if I would like to be part of the book. Actually repainted the painting exactly to the original so as to meet Martin's size/pixel requirements. All of that repainting happened a week before I moved to L.A.

So now the book is out. http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Vintage-Illustration-Martin-Dawber/dp/1849940320/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344655581&sr=8-1&keywords=Modern+Vintage+Illustration


No comments:

Post a Comment